WHAT IS IT?
The AA Breakdown & Safety Kit Plus? is a comprehensive set of essential motoring products so that you are fully prepared in the case of any unexpected events on the road.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
In the event of a roadside emergency, flat tyre, car breakdown, accident or comfort stop, the warning triangle and hi-vis vest will keep you visible and safe. Booster cables may re-start your car but we?ve included a two rope just in case.
If, in the event of an accident, you were stuck in your vehicle, you might need to use the emergency hammer to cut seatbelts and break windows to escape.
- Hazard Warning Triangle – EU standard ECE R27 approved
- Reflective Emergency Jacket – EU standard BS EN ISO 20471:2013 approve
- Booster Cables – for vehicles up to 2500cc, fully insulated, 3 m
- Tow Rope – 2 tonne load – BS AU 187:2000 approved
- 9 LED Torch – Super bright with durable aluminium case. Batteries included.
- Emergency Car Hammer – for breaking glass windows in emergencies, comes with seatbelt cutter.
- Mini Tyre Inflator – includes PSI, BAR and KPA readings, with flexible air hose, 3 m power cord and handy LED light.
- Canvas Carry Bag – Handy storage bag to keep all of the kit items neatly in your vehicle.
1 x Warning Triangle
1 x Emergency Jacket
1 x Tow Rope
1 x 9 LED Torch
1 x Emergency Car Hammer
1 x Booster Cables
1 x Mini Tyre Inflator
1 x Canvas Carry Bag